Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Levels of Lazy

As I have stated many times in the past posts I have the potential for mass amounts of lazy. So, to give you a reference point I have created the Levels of Lazy. There are five levels to my scale. So let's just dive right in.
1.
The first level is not being lazy pretty much. It's having the motivation to haul yourself out of bed and do anything and everything that comes your way. It's like being superman without all the awesome abilities, but still trying to do things like lift cars and fly anyways because you are so motivated.

2.
This is the level that I am typically at in the middle of the day in between classes. I am never a level one ever. I cannot fly nor lift a car and I don't want to try, I am perfectly okay with this level. This is what a typical motivated not crazy student is like. Level one is for the insane. Level two is for the not necessarily normal but definitely not insane people.

3.
This level is for those who still want to try and attain a grade above a C or those who just want to be mediocre. This is the level I get at at least once a week. There is always one day where I spend the majority of my day at a level four (oh, you will see in second what that is) and then become this level at night.

4.
Yep, this is level four. You will have at least five days like this in a month. I promise you. This is where all you simply can do is sit and watch tv or be on a computer or just do nothing. It's rather glorious while it's happening until you realize that you actually had shit to do and you bump yourself up to def-com level three.

5.
This level the only thing that you are capable to do is breath and focus on that. You are so incredibly lazy that you are incapable of moving at all. You just lay and focus on not killing yourself by not breathing. This happens at least once a month. It's a needed stage of self-preservation.
So for future reference, if I ever talk about what level of lazy I am at the moment, refer back to this list and all will be clear. Feel free to use this in everyday conversation, the levels of laziness are a common piece of knowledge. You're welcome that I illustrated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment